Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sephora Haul!

When I saw that Sephora.com had Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette in stock, I had to jump on the opportunity to use a 10% off discount code that I had to snap it up.

I don't plan on reviewing this palette, and I probably won't do swatches either just because the internet is already flooded with both. How many times can you read, "I wish they hadn't included Half Baked again"?

Although I'm not adding a review, I will add another photo of the Naked 2 palette to the millions of them already out there: 


When I make a Sephora order, I always look for something small to throw in my order just because I like getting multiple things (Am I the only one that does that?). Sometimes I convince myself that I shouldn't get them. This time I didn't. My small item was the Chloe & Love, Chloe Minature Duo ($12), which has mini bottles (duh!) of Chloe and Love, Chloe.

I also had quite a few Beauty Insider points that I could cash in, so I got a few more products that way. I got the 100-point perk of a Miss Dior Cherie perfume, and I also got the 500-point perk Philosophy Party Girl set.
 
 From left to right: Love, Chloe; Chloe; and Miss Dior Cherie. All three of them are 5 mL/.17 oz.

The Philosophy Part Girl set included (from left to right): Hope in a Jar (in a tube - lol), Microdelivery Peel (excited to try this!), Purity Cleansing Oil (excited to try this one too!), and Bubbly lip shine (which smells really good, but I can't put my finger on what it smells like - I would assume champagne, but I don't think that's what it is).





These were my three freebie samples. The only one that I actually asked for was Someday by Justin Bieber (Yes, I requested it. No, I'm not a Justin Bieber fan.). I'm still happy to try what I got though. I've been testing a couple of other makeup primers, so I'm glad to give another one a shot, especially one with anti-aging properties, and I'm always on the hunt for a better eye cream.




Are you planning on getting the Naked 2 palette? What, if anything, have you hauled from Sephora recently? Did you take advantage of the extra 20% off sale items code? I was tempted by it, but I resisted.

2 comments:

  1. Nice haul, Robin!

    I must be the only person in the world who doesn't like the UDNP, 1 or 2. It's a very mutual dislike we have for each other lol. I don't like neutrals and they don't like me. I don't look good in earthy/taupes but I know many ladies look gorgeous in the NP colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sort of stinks that you can't wear neutrals, but I guess it saves you from craving all of these neutral palettes that have been released recently. I wish I could pull off brighter colors sometimes, but I don't have the style to pull them off on quantities beyond liner.

    ReplyDelete