Saturday, March 17, 2012

Product Disappointment: I Love... Bubble Bath & Shower Gel

When I sniffed the I Love... bubble bath & shower gel in raspberry & blackberry when I was in WalMart a while back, I knew it had to come home with me. It smelled like a freshly blended smoothie. YUM!


Sadly, when I pulled it out last week to actually use it, I discovered that it didn't lather very well. I typically put a generous amount of shower gel on my loofah because I love lather; I probably use more than I should. With this shower gel, I could only get little bubbles that didn't want to leave the loofah. Even after adding more, it all just seemed to disappear. I didn't feel like any of it was actually getting onto my skin to get me clean.

As much as I love the scent of this shower gel, I won't be repurchasing it. I've been mixing it with a Bath & Body Works shower gel in Berry Vanilla to use it, and I think I'm going to pick up an unscented shower gel to mix in with it to finish it off. I will be keeping an eye out for other I Love... products in this scent though. I would love to have a body splash of it for the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment