Saturday, February 18, 2012

New Tarte TSV Information!

Earlier this week, I saw a post on Musings of a Muse about the new Tarte Today's Special Value that is coming up on QVC. Her post on it can be found here.

Here's what is included in the set:

Cashmere Waterproof Eyeliner in black 0.01 oz
Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Peaceful (nude pink)0.12 fl oz
Envoke the Smoke Eyeshadow Quad (pink cloud, silver mist, purple fog, dark ash) 0.2 oz
Maracuja Concealer in choice of fair,light,medium,tan,deep .28 oz.
Lights, Cameras, Lashes Mascara .24 fl oz
Air Bouncy Blush in Amused(shimmering poppy) 0.19 oz
blush brush
Pure Maracuja Oil 1.7 fl.oz

There are a couple of things I would change about this set. I wish it didn't have the concealer again. I've already got two tubes that will last me forever.  I also don't need any more Tarte mascaras.

Even with the things that I would change, the set as a whole is a great value. The price is $59.96 (not including shipping) if you pick it up on or before March 16. Let's look at a breakdown of what the individual items would cost (a few of these I'm making a guess on because they aren't being sold individually at this time):

Cashmere Waterproof Eyeliner in black 0.01 oz - $18
Maracuja Divine Shine Lip Gloss in Peaceful (nude pink)0.12 fl oz - $21
Envoke the Smoke Eyeshadow Quad (pink cloud, silver mist, purple fog, dark ash) 0.2 oz - $22
Maracuja Concealer in choice of fair,light,medium,tan,deep .28 oz. - $15 (This is about 2/3 of the size of the concealers sent in the Glow Your Way to Gorgeous
Lights, Cameras, Lashes Mascara .24 fl oz - $19
Air Bouncy Blush in Amused(shimmering poppy) 0.19 oz - $25
blush brush - $20
Pure Maracuja Oil 1.7 fl.oz - $46

That's $186 of product for around $70 when you add in shipping and tax.

There is an auto-delivery option on this set as well with new sets shipping in July and November. I'm eagerly awaiting seeing what the other deliveries will look like.

I've already ordered mine, and it shipped today, so I'll hopefully have a post of it with swatches within the week.

What do you think? Will you be picking this one up?

2 comments:

  1. I saw The Muse post about this. I am interested, however I was really hoping to check out a tarte set with the Amazonian clay blush. So I'll probably pass on this one. But I hope you share with us what you think of it when you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you haven't looked at Tarte's current offerings on QVC, you should check them out. They have a few sets from previous A-D shipments available for purchase that include an Amazonian clay blush. There's one that includes their Amazonian clay foundation that is tempting me, but I'm trying to stay strong and ignore it. :-)

    ReplyDelete