Saturday, May 31, 2014

Update - Taking a Break

I've been putting off this blog post because I wasn't quite sure what to write. I apologize for that fact that it's probably going to sound really vague and cryptic, but I try to limit how much personal information I put on here, so I'm not going to give a lot of details. 

Three weeks ago, my life as I have known it was completely shattered. I'm going through massive, stressful life changes that I didn't want or expect. I'm preparing to move and facing a lot of uncertainty about what my future holds. 

With everything going on, I'm going to have to take a break from this blog. That makes me sad, but it can't be helped right now. I don't know when I'll be back because I don't know when my life will settle back down to something that feels "normal," but I do plan on blogging again when I can. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you stick around even though it will be quiet here for a while. 

2 comments: