Monday, November 26, 2012

Cyber Monday Deals! Wow!!!

My credit card is officially whimpering. There's some amazing Cyber Monday sales going on!

The two that I just indulged in:

The Body Shop has everything 50% off (except for a few holiday sets from what I saw). You get free shipping for order over $30, and you can get a tote bag of goodies valued at $100 for $30 with a $30 purchase. If you join their rewards program, which costs $10 for a year, you get 10% off this order and every order throughout the year (along with other perks). Don't forget to use Ebates, which currently has 10% cash back for The Body Shop.

Eco Tools is also have a 50% off sale with free shipping on every order. I love their brushes. I own almost all of them. I don't have their newest 6-piece Day to Night set, and a couple of those brushes looked interesting, so I caved. I added a couple of shower poufs to my order as well because I need to replace mine.

Other deals/info I want to share:

Silk Naturals Holiday Collection went live last week, and it looks gorgeous! Karen created a lot of really great new products and colors. I don't use a lot of loose shadows anymore, but I just couldn't resist picking up a few of the new ones. I'm also anxious to try their caffeinated lip balm. I'm a caffeine addict, so it'll be nice to get a boost without a can of soda. Through December 20, you can use the code GOBBLE12 to get 6% off your order. It isn't a huge discount, but Silk Naturals keeps their costs low to begin with (shadows are only $4 each), and they don't have sales often, so it's worth taking advantage of it.

Darling Girl Cosmetics is also having a nice sale right now. Copied from their Facebook page:
Posted a little early but I get busy in the morning and forget stuff. lol CYBERGEDDON gets you 10% off your orders through 11/26/12. I haven't removed the discounts from the collections or the mix & match sets either so that's just about 20% off of collections and mix & match shadows and I rarely offer that much of a discount!
Tarte Cosmetics is having a 25% off sale. It looks like their Holiday collection is excluded, but sale items receive the discount. You get free shipping with a $40 purchase, and Tarte also includes a deluxe sized sample with every order. 

Shameless plug: I also have a blog sale going on. Please check it out here. I just lowered some prices and added a few items. I'm willing to negotiate, especially if you are interested in multiple items.

I might end up adding to this post throughout the day. Please feel free to share any deals that you notice in the comments! Also please feel free to share what you picked up over the weekend or what you are ordering today to make me feel better about my over-spending lately. :-)

8 comments:

  1. Ahh The Body Shop do some AMAZING sales so frequently throughout the year. I love their stuff.

    Just followed you via the "I love my online friends" blog hop. So happy to find your blog :)

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know they do great sales throughout the year. This is my first time buying from them.

      Glad that you stopped by! I've already checked out your blog, and your skills are amazing. Can't wait to see more!

      Delete
  2. i didn't take advantage of cyber monday this year :( bummer! wish i would have.

    new follower from followers to friends! hope you follow back :)
    http://www.theeclecticgrabbag.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...I wish I could of gone!

    xoxo_laila

    http://townhousepalette.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely still worth keeping your eyes peeled for good holiday sales. Websites will probably still have some good ones before Christmas, and a lot of things go on clearance after Christmas too.

      Delete
  4. Darn you for talking me into the Body shop deal!! Now I am anxiously awaiting for it to be shipped.. and dare I say that your beauty challenged friend is actually excited!?!?!?

    http://bookgeekspeaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha....my evil plan is working. >:-) I'm anxious about it shipping too, and I'm glad you're excited!!! It makes me happy. I hope everything works out for you.

      Delete